Euronom seeks to:
- Develop guidelines, programmes and procedures for conducting operations in an environmentally sound manner.
- Develop processes, products and services with the smallest possible environmental impact.
- Design products that can be recycled or disposed of in an environmentally acceptable manner.
- Teach, train and motivate employees to carry out their assignments in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Let environmental management be central to achieving the smallest possible environmental impact.
- Collaborate with suppliers to achieve the smallest possible environmental impact.
- Comply with applicable laws and environmental standards (minimum requirements).
- Regularly update and revise the old environmental objectives.
- Regularly present the results of environmental management efforts.
Our goal is to achieve certification according to ISO 14000 standards.